How To Participate in the Chirpley IGO on MetaLaunch
Answering your questions about whitelisting rules and how to participate in Chirpley Public IGO on MetaLaunch: September 2 | 01:00 pm UTC
- CHRP Token Sale Details
- CHRP IGO Timelines
- Prepare a Metamask wallet
- Stake $ASVA or Provide Liquidity
- KYC Verification
- Public Round IGO
- Community Round IGO
To help make interacting with Chirpley IGO on MetaLaunch as intuitive as possible, we’ve created a simple step-by-step guide to participating in CHRP IGO on our MetaLaunch Launchpad.
✅ Chirpley Token Sale Details
Chirpley Public IGO on MetaLaunch will be held on the BSC network and $CHRP tokens will be distributed to your BSC address upon TGE.
IDO launch date: Sept 2| 01:00 pm UTC
Token name: Chirpley Token
Token standard: BSC
Initial Market cap: $35,700.00
Public Sale Price: $0.02100
Public Sale Vesting: 15% Released at TGE, then linear over 6 months
Chirpley IGO Timelines:
✅ 👉 KYC and whitelisting are in progress
☑️ KYC timeline: 10 August-2022 (1:00 PM UTC ) — 2 Sept-2022 (05:30 AM UTC)
☑️Whitelist timeline for Public Round: 10 August-2022 (1:00 PM UTC ) — 2 Sept-2022 (06:30 AM UTC)
☑️Whitelist timeline for Community Round: 10 August-2022 (1:00 PM UTC ) — 2 Sept-2022 (06:30 AM UTC)
➡️To participate in Whitelist competition for Community Round: Competition link
✅ Chirpley IGO and TGE Timelines:
☑️ $CHRP Public Pool Opens: September 2| 01:00 pm UTC
☑️ $CHRP Public-FCFS Pool Opens: September 2| 02:31 pm UTC
☑️ $CHRP Community Pool Opens: September 2| 01:00 pm UTC
☑️ $CHRP Community- FCFS Pool Opens: September 2| 02:01 pm UTC
☑️ TGE/Listing Timeline: 7th Sept 2022
I : PREPARE A METAMASK WALLET
First and foremost, kindly note that MetaLaunch only supports DESKTOP MetaMask wallets. Please find detailed steps below to add and create a MetaMask wallet.
How to add Metamask wallet to the browser
- Visit the MetaMask website https://metamask.io/ or browser extension marketplace and download the MetaMask extension for your preferred web browser.
2. Activate the extension.
3. How to create a Metamask wallet
4. Once the extension is installed, you will be forwarded to a “Welcome” screen. Click on “Get Started”.
5. Then click on “Create a Wallet”.
6. Create a password to access your MetaMask securely. Your new wallet comes with a secret backup phrase. Make sure to note down the phrase in a secure location for later uses.
Connect MetaMask to BSC
7. Connect Metamask wallet to BSCMainnet
8. Metamask wallet supports a range of networks. Depending on the network listed by the project, you have to configure your wallet to the Mainnet. You can switch Mainnets without any hassle by clicking on this button:
9. If you haven’t already added BSC to the list of networks, click on “Custom RPC”.
10. Fill in the Mainnet details as below.
For BSC Mainnet:
- Network Name: BSC Mainnet
- New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
- ChainID: 0x38
- Symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com/
Click save. Your Metamask is now good to go.
II: GET STARTED (KYC AND STAKING)
2.1 Verify your KYC
- Visit https://app.metalaunch.io/. Connect to the Metamask wallet
- In case your KYC is not verified, click ‘Verify KYC’ to verify it.
Note: KYC is only applicable for the Public and Private rounds.
2.2 Stake ASVA tokens
Before completing the step down below, you’ll of course need ASVA tokens, Check how to buy $ASVA on pancakeswap: https://asvalabs.medium.com/how-to-buy-asva-on-pancakeswap-bc5bdf3719be
You must stake $ASVA tokens / Provide Liquidity (ASVA/BUSD) to achieve a MetaLaunch tier (Meta-MOON, Meta-SUN, Meta-Galaxy, Meta-Community).
- A detailed guide on how to stake on the MetaLaunch platform can be found here: https://asvalabs.medium.com/asva-staking-on-metalaunch-goes-live-2cad20fc91a8
- Find out more about the Tier eligibility:https://asvalabs.medium.com/introduction-to-the-metalaunch-tier-system-4bb7bbea46ff
III: User Guide on How to participate in Chirpley’s IGO
CHIRPLEY PUBLIC ROUND ON METALAUNCH
Step 1: Connect Your Wallet
Please visit https://app.metalaunch.io/ and connect your MetaMask wallet to initiate the IDO process.
Or You can visit https://metalaunch.io/ and click on “Launch App.”
(Make sure you use the same Metamask wallet address that is used for whitelisting and KYC.)
Step 2: Select Your Network
You need to connect Metamask to the IDO page and choose the supported blockchain network as listed by the IDO.
STEP 3: Apply for Whitelisting
You can whitelist yourself for any IDO project once your KYC is approved and the whitelist is open.
- Scroll down to the “‘Upcoming Projects” section and select Chirpley Public IDO Project.
- Check the “Whitelist Status” and select the project you are interested in participating in.
- On the IDO page, click on “Connect Wallet”.
- Connect your Metamask wallet
- Once your wallet is connected, Click on “Join Whitelist” to apply for whitelisting.
Each guaranteed tier holder receives an allocation amount based on a $ASVA staked and the timeframe and pool weight mechanism. Check out our comprehensive guide on the tier system for a detailed explanation.
- When you click “Join Now”, you will see the following message.
You are now successfully Whitelisted!
IV: Participate in IDO
STEP 4: Participating in Public IDO
- Select the Chirpley project from the “Active Projects” section.
- On the Project page, check the IDO Countdown, and make sure to join the pool on time.
- Once the IDO is live, you’ll be able to see your allocated tier and allocation amount, Now click on “Join Pool” to participate. Please note that only Whitelisted and KYC Approved wallets will be able to join the pool.
- In the field labelled Enter Amount, enter the amount in the preferred currency you want to use for your purchase. You can buy the maximum amount allocated to you.
- Then press the Submit button, and complete the Metamask signing.
Congratulations you’ve successfully participated in the IDO.
Public- FCFS Round
Unsold tokens from the Public IDO will move to the FCFS round . This round will be open for all the whitelisted participants.
Chirpley Community Round on MetaLaunch
Step 1: Participants shall click on the Chirpley Community IDO project from the ‘Upcoming Projects’ section.
Step 2: The user will now click on “Join Competition”.The users will then be redirected to the Competition link where you can record your social media activities.
Community IDO participants are whitelisted through Competition.
Step 3: Make sure to complete all the tasks/requirements of the competition.
After the whitelisting process closes for Community Round, a lottery will generate a list of users approved for the IDO. Approved users will be announced prior to IDO on our social media handles and website.
Step 4:Winners can participate in IGO through www.metalaunch.io
STEP 5: Click on ‘Launch App’
STEP 6: Connect your Metamask wallet to BSC. The steps are given above.
(Please use the same Metamask wallet address that was given for whitelisting )
STEP 6: When the Community IDO is live, click on “Active Projects Section” and select the Chirpley IDO project.
STEP 6: Click ‘Join Pool’ and then enter your desired amount based on allocation.You can buy the maximum amount allocated to you
STEP 7: Congratulations you’ve successfully participated in the IDO.
Community- FCFS Round
Unsold tokens from the Community IDO will move to the FCFS round. This round will be open for all the whitelisted participants.
1: Chirpley Public IGO on MetaLaunch will be held on the BSC network and $CHRP tokens will be distributed to your BSC address upon TGE.
2: You shall purchase the $CHRP tokens with BUSD on BSC.
3: MetaLaunch only supports DESKTOP MetaMask wallets.
4. Stakers can buy and stake $ASVA token till the whitelist ends.
Chirpley offers the solution to make campaigns more streamlined and accurate at a highly economical, cost-efficient price. A market price is formed which is based on the data from the linked social media channels of the influencers.
Reach Chirpley on:
MetaLaunch is the world’s first multichain metaverse launchpad and incubator, powered by Asva Labs. It provides strategic fundraising and growth frameworks to help fuel the economics of virtual worlds and gaming. In addition to MetaFi DeFi use cases, a metaverse marketplace, and play-to-earn guild integrations.