This platform leverages Multi-chain Capabilities to feature a One-stop DeFi Station
DeFi has opened up a new avenue of financial freedom for many. DeFi developers and users are experimenting with the way DeFi can simplify the use cases of crypto tokens as means of financial transactions and investment. However, one of the major problems users often come across when dealing with DeFi is the lack of interoperability in the space. It brings down the efficiency of DeFi activities and stands in the way of attaining the full potential of DeFi technology.
For example, the high slippage in prices one has to incur when making crypto transactions. When users are stuck with just one DEX or one liquidity pool, the orders are filled at a less favorable price. As a result, crypto transactions are not viable for low and medium-end users.
Informed decisions can take your DeFi activities up a notch. This can be facilitated through DeFi aggregation. Data from different protocols across multiple blockchain networks are brought together, empowering the user to make research-backed DeFi decisions. When purchasing, selling, or swapping tokens, users will be able to see the real-time price of tokens on different DEXs or liquidity pools. They are able to swap at the desired DEX without juggling tabs. it gives them control over how much slippage they can afford to risk, how long they can wait, and how much yield they want to earn.
The mainstream adoption of DeFi will depend on how user-friendly the technology is. When you can access multiple DeFi services offered by different protocols from aggregators, it is bound to bring more people to DeFi.
This is exactly what Asva Finance aims to do.
Everything you need in one place
Asva Finance is a multi-chain DeFi aggregation engine that features an interoperable DeFi dashboard to offer a wide range of cross-chain money market use cases like liquidity aggregation, lending, yield farming, and asset management. The advanced routing mechanism on the platform equips users to access the best rates across different protocols from one single interface.
We aim to make DeFi accessible to all users, regardless of their technical know-how.
- Existing DeFi solutions are chain-specific. Asva Finance, being built on top of Web3 blockchains, enables multi-chain asset settlements.
- Asva Finance simplifies portfolio management by giving a birds-eye view into all DeFi protocols.
- Asva Finance streams liquidity from various pools on different blockchains like Polygon. Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum, Solana, and Polkadot.
- Asva Finance aggregates multiple DeFi protocols in the backend and compares their interest rates to help you find best prices for money market services.
Why choose Asva Finance for your DeFi activities?
- Access DeFi cross-chain money market services on top platforms from one place. Compare and choose to experience the best interest and the best APY.
- Features multi-chain token swaps.
- Participate in pools of your choice and expand ROI. Asva Finance features 100+ available liquidity pools across chains.
- Hate crunching numbers? Asva Finance does it for you. From calculating your APY to tracking your P&L, we have got it all covered.
- Track all your earnings and get customized notifications on price actions, interest rates, new listings, and relevant news.
- Asva Finance provides cutting-edge monitoring and reporting tools to help you make swift decisions.
About Asva Finance
Asva Finance is a cross-chain DeFi aggregation engine that leverages the combined potential of DeFi protocols from multiple blockchains. The interoperable DeFi dashboard offers a wide range of cross-chain money market services like lending, borrowing, yield farming, and asset management. The advanced cross-chain routing mechanism on Asva Finance equips users to access services on different protocols at the best rates from one single interface.
Asva Finance is a premier product from Asva Labs, the world’s pioneer platform to fuel interoperable applications for DeFi, NFT, and the metaverse.
We push the boundaries of DeFi tapping into existing web3 blockchain technologies and multi-chain DeFi protocols to provide one-stop interoperable DeFi solutions.
🛎 Reach Asva Finance on: