MetaLaunch : IDO Participation Guide
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you understand MetaLaunch’s IDO Process.
MetaLaunch unveils the V2 of its Launchpad with enhanced functionality and a new UI. A superior user experience is assured in the second version of the launchpad, which offers hassle-free and simplified operations. With the MetaLaunch V2, new users will have an easier time navigating the platform thanks to a more polished and engaging UI/UX. The New IDO process will enable users to participate in the Launchpad projects seamlessly with the least friction.
Without further ado, let’s get started!
I : PREPARE A METAMASK WALLET
First and foremost, kindly note that MetaLaunch only supports DESKTOP MetaMask wallets. Please find detailed steps below to add and create a MetaMask wallet.
How to add Metamask wallet to the browser
- Visit the MetaMask website https://metamask.io/ or browser extension marketplace and download the MetaMask extension for your preferred web browser.
2. Activate the extension.
3. How to create a Metamask wallet
4. Once the extension is installed, you will be forwarded to a “Welcome” screen. Click on “Get Started”.
5. Then click on “Create a Wallet”.
6. Create a password to access your MetaMask securely. Your new wallet comes with a secret backup phrase. Make sure to note down the phrase in a secure location for later uses.
Connect MetaMask to BSC
7. Connect Metamask wallet to BSCMainnet
8. Metamask wallet supports a range of networks. Depending on the network listed by the project, you have to configure your wallet to the Mainnet. You can switch Mainnets without any hassle by clicking on this button:
9. If you haven’t already added BSC to the list of networks, click on “Custom RPC”.
10. Fill in the Mainnet details as below.
For BSC Mainnet:
- Network Name: BSC Mainnet
- New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
- ChainID: 0x38
- Symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com/
Click save. Your Metamask is now good to go.
II: GET STARTED (KYC AND STAKING)
2.1 Verify your KYC
- Visit https://app.metalaunch.io/. Connect to the Metamask wallet
- In case your KYC is not verified, click ‘Verify KYC’ to verify it.
Note: KYC is only applicable for the Public and Private rounds.
2.2 Stake ASVA tokens
Before completing the step down below, you’ll of course need ASVA tokens, Check how to buy $ASVA on pancakeswap: https://asvalabs.medium.com/how-to-buy-asva-on-pancakeswap-bc5bdf3719be
You must stake $ASVA tokens / Provide Liquidity (ASVA/BUSD) to achieve a MetaLaunch tier (Meta-MOON, Meta-SUN, Meta-Galaxy, Meta-Community).
- A detailed guide on how to stake on the MetaLaunch platform can be found here: https://asvalabs.medium.com/asva-staking-on-metalaunch-goes-live-2cad20fc91a8
- Find out more about the Tier eligibility:https://asvalabs.medium.com/introduction-to-the-metalaunch-tier-system-4bb7bbea46ff
III: User Guide on How to participate in IDOs on MetaLaunch
Step 1: Connect Your Wallet
Please visit https://app.metalaunch.io/ and connect your MetaMask wallet to initiate the IDO process.
Or You can visit https://metalaunch.io/ and click on “Launch App.”
(Make sure you use the same Metamask wallet address that is used for whitelisting and KYC.)
Step 2: Select Your Network
You need to connect Metamask to the IDO page and choose the supported blockchain network as listed by the IDO.
STEP 3: Apply for Whitelisting
You can whitelist yourself for any IDO project once your KYC is approved and the whitelist is open.
- Scroll down to the “‘Upcoming Projects” section and select the desired project
- Check the “Whitelist Status” and select the project you are interested in participating in.
- On the IDO page, click on “Connect Wallet”.
- Connect your Preferred wallet
- Once your wallet is connected, Click on “Join Whitelist” to apply for whitelisting.
Each guaranteed tier holder receives an allocation amount based on a $ASVA staked and the timeframe and pool weight mechanism. Check out our comprehensive guide on the tier system for a detailed explanation.
- When you click “Join Now”, you will see the following message.
You are now successfully Whitelisted!
IV: Participate in Public Pool
STEP 4: Participating in Public IDO
- Select the project from the “Active Projects” section.
- On the Project page, check the IDO Countdown, and make sure to join the pool on time.
- Once the IDO is live, you’ll be able to see your allocated tier and allocation amount, Now click on “Join Pool” to participate. Please note that only Whitelisted and KYC Approved wallets will be able to join the pool.
- In the field labelled Enter Amount, enter the amount in the preferred currency you want to use for your purchase. You can buy the maximum amount allocated to you.
- Then press the Submit button, and complete the Metamask signing.
Congratulations you’ve successfully participated in the IDO.
Public- FCFS Round
Unsold tokens from the Public IDO will move to the FCFS round . This round will be open for all the whitelisted participants.
V: Participate in Community Pool
Step 1: Select the project with the “Community IDO” tag from the “Upcoming Projects” section.
Step 2: The user will now click on “Join Competition”.The users will then be redirected to the Competition link where you can record your social media activities.
Community IDO participants are whitelisted through Competition.
Step 3: Make sure to complete all the tasks/requirements of the competition.
After the whitelisting process closes for Community Round, a lottery will generate a list of users approved for the IDO. Approved users will be announced prior to IDO on our social media handles and website.
Step 4:Winners can participate in IGO through www.metalaunch.io
STEP 5: Click on ‘Launch App’
STEP 6: Connect your Metamask wallet to the desired network. The steps are given above.
(Please use the same Metamask wallet address that was given for whitelisting )
STEP 6: When the Community IDO is live, click on “Active Projects Section” and select the project.
STEP 6: Click ‘Join Pool’ and then enter your desired amount based on allocation.
STEP 7: You can buy the maximum amount allocated to you and click Submit button
Community- FCFS Round
Unsold tokens from the Community IDO will move to the FCFS round. This round will be open for all the whitelisted participants.
Congratulations you’ve successfully participated in the IDO.
The MetaLaunch is a multi-chain metaverse and Web3 Launchpad enabling promising builders and top-notch projects to raise capital while offering outlier deals to the community. MetaLaunch projects are rigorously vetted and hand-selected by the MetaLaunch council to ensure the highest quality projects.
MetaLaunch allows the community to discover and invest in projects that have the potential to be transformative. The Launchpad assists projects listed on the platform in thriving by leveraging the multifaceted domain experience of the MetaLaunch team and advisory.